Fleas are a nuisance to pets and people, and they can quickly take over your home!
Watch as our vet assistants, Shannon & Paula, discuss the facts on fleas:
- Dogs & cats can share fleas.
- If you are seeing adult fleas, you likely already have an infestation brewing!
- A female flea can lay 40-50 eggs a day, and those eggs can lay dormant for months before hatching.
- Fleas can cause anemia and spread tapeworm.
- Year-round prevention is key to keep your pets & family safe.
- Beware over-the-counter prevention options & treatments. Always check with us first!
Need to refill your pet’s flea prevention? Just click here.
If you have any questions about fleas, feel free to contact us at 860-774-7650 or clicking here.