We’re sure you’ve got your own New Year’s resolution, but what about one for your cat or dog? Obesity is a serious issue affecting household pets, and the veterinarians and staff at Quinebaug Valley Veterinary Hospital want to help get our patients healthy!
So how are we going to do that? In 2013, QVVH will be launching a great group for your pet to join, FIT CLUB. The goal of FIT CLUB will be to get your dog or cat on individualized plans to keep them as fit & healthy as possible. An important first step in getting your pet on track to optimum health is keeping them at an ideal weight. This is why we’re introducing the FIT CLUB Weight Loss Contest!
Weight Loss Contest Guidelines
- Register your pet in our hospital or by filling out this form by January 11, 2013.
- Schedule a COMPLIMENTARY weight loss consultation with one of our vets between January 7-11, 2013. Your pet will have their first weigh-in and photo taken at this time. Additionally, one of the QVVH veterinarians will map out a feeding plan, give you exercise suggestions, and send you home with complimentary Lean Treats!
- Visit the hospital for TWO (2) additional weigh-ins and photo updates before the contest ends on February 28, 2013.
- Visit the hospital for a FINAL weigh-in and photo update on either February 27 or 28, 2013.
- Allow Quinebaug Valley Veterinary Hospital to post pictures & details about pet’s progress on our website, Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media.
The pet who has complied with these guidelines & lost the biggest PERCENTAGE of body weight by February 28, 2013 will be the winner.
Contest Winner Will Receive:
- A special feature on our blog, website, Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media!
- A FREE 6 month follow-up exam with Dr. Lambert to track progress
- Prizes from Hill’s Science Diet brand food. (*To be determined, based on species and size of winner!)
Get your pet healthy in 2013! SIGN UP NOW!
CHECK OUT OUR PINTEREST FOR TIPS & TRICKS TO KEEP YOUR PET HEALTHY!